- RE’13 presentation slides now available from the Downloads page.
Key Dates in 2013
- July 15: Doctoral Symposium
- July 15-16: Workshops & Tutorials
- July 17-19: Main Conference
Twelve Ways to Actively Participate in RE’13
1) Simply register to RE’13 and come along to Rio – even if you didn’t have time to prepare anything and you are not ‘officially’ presenting, chairing, or debating, you will have ample opportunity to either shape or participate in the many things that RE Interactive will be planning all week long.
4) Submit a proposal for a Workshop and run your one-day or two-day workshop during the conference week, and report back on it during the main conference.
5) Submit a proposal for a Tutorial and give your half-day or full-day tutorial during the conference week, and share a nugget from it during the main conference.
6) Submit a proposal for a Panel or Debate, and chair or moderate your conference session.
7) Be a panelist or a courageous debater.
8) Submit to and/or get involved in one (or more) of the Workshops.
9) Attend one (or more) of the Tutorials, and get answers to those challenging questions you have.
11) Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
12) If you are a student, you can do all of the above, plus you have more options: