- RE’13 presentation slides now available from the Downloads page.
Key Dates in 2013
- July 15: Doctoral Symposium
- July 15-16: Workshops & Tutorials
- July 17-19: Main Conference
Tuesday – July 16
19:00 – 22:00 – Welcome Cocktail
00 Night Clube
Rua Vice Governador Rubens Berardo, 100 – Gávea – Planetário
Walking Distance from PUC
Located within the Gávea Planetarium, 00 attracts visitors from other states and foreigners in general. Its hybrid design mixes an outdoor garden restaurant, a contemporary kitchen, and a modern dance floor. Candles all around give the sophisticated tone, while being relaxed and cozy. The decoration of the outdoor garden reinforces the concept of a place to meet and make friends.
Thursday – July 18
20:00 – 00:00 – Conference Dinner
Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N, Aterro do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro – RJ*
(Buses will departure from PUC at 18:30)
You will exploit all of Porcão’s quality, admiring one of the most beautiful landscapes of our city – the Sugar Loaf. The Restaurant offers the very best of Brazilian cuisine – Barbecue. Also offers a great variety of Salads and Japanese Food in the self-service buffet. Using the “red-green” card on your table, you can enjoy the best barbecue, served continuously in accordance with your wishes. You’re going to enjoy a delicious variety of meat and fish, specially prepared, including: beef, pork, lamb, chicken, salmon, and many others. Dessert and limited beverages included.
* Main Conference registration includes the welcome cocktail and the conference dinner.
* For participants registered in a one-day event (conference, tutorial, or workshop), a ticket may be purchased at the Conference secretariat.
* Transportation will provided. Please download the Shuttle Schedule and Itinerary.